Do you laugh and smile easily? We’re advised, “Laughter is the best medicine.” While the doctor might not prescribe it, the ability to find humor in your situation is key to maintaining a good disposition, good health, patience, and peace of mind
It’s important to learn to laugh at yourself, your circumstances, setbacks, even your slip-ups. It will keep your heart fresh and help you stay cheerful, positive, and motivated.
Reba McEntire shared, “To succeed in life you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.”
On your journey toward your best life at CherieLarkin.com we like to have fun along the way.
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. Job 8:21
Here are some fun quotes to add laughter to your day. Enjoy!
1. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific. Lily Tomlin
2. If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito. Betty Reese.
3. My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far, I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already. Dave Barry
4. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. Emo Philips
5. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. George Burns
6. Dear life, when I said, “Can my day get any worse?” It was a rhetorical question, not a challenge. Unknown
7. I said, “Let’s get some exercise.” Not, “Extra fries!” Unknown
8. I want to be like a caterpillar. Eat a lot. Sleep for a while. Wake up beautiful. Unknown
9. If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge? Unknown
10. And finally... Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. Unknown